Opening times reception:
- 9 am - midday / 2 pm - 6 pm in low season (from 14 April to 1st July 2018 and from 2 to 22 September 2018)
- 9 am - 1 pm / 2 pm - 7 pm in high season (from 2 July to 1st September 2018)
Facilities and services on site:
- Ticket service for theme park Puy du Fou and reservation service for trips to the Island of Yeu
- Bar restaurant
Open on bank holidays and weekends in May and June. Open every day in high season.
Take away service in high season
- Various useful services:
Bread delivery (July and August)
Supermarket at 500m
Launderette (available from 14 April to 22 September 2018): washing machines and tumble dryers in the sanitary block, tokens and washing powder for sale at the reception).
- Token washing machine: 4.50 €
- Token tumble dryer: 3.50 €
- Washing powder: 1 €
- Hire of baby equipment:
Baby cot and high chair on reservation
- Baby cot: 15 € / week or 2.50 € / day (for weekends)
- High chair: 10 € / week or 1.50 € / day (for weekends)
Baby bath tubs and changing tables available in the sanitary block.
- Other services with extra cost:
Tennis: 5 € / hour (July / August) with free borrow of rackets and balls.
Hire of gas or electric barbecue: 5 € / day or 3 € per meal
Mobile home: hire of sheets and cleaning service
Sheets for 1 or 2 persons: 15 € / stay
End of stay cleaning: 80 €
Camping pitch: possibility to hire fridge
Hire of fridge: 5 € / day
Access to Wi-Fi at the campsite bar: 1hr=2€ / 5hrs=5€ / 10hrs=10€
- *Sauna and hammam:
Every day in July and August (open 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon) and weekends in May, June and September (1hr in the morning and 1hr in the afternoon).
*The access to the fitness room, sauna and hammam is possible from 16 years.
- Leisure facilities:
Games room with eletronic games, table football and billiards. Lovers of nature can hire a bicycle at Cycl'Hop and discover the area by crossing the paths around the campsite.